Wednesday 4 May 2011

My Best City



I love my city because it is very entertaining, I love all the things from my city, the music, the people, the food, the traditions, the weather, etc.
I mean the people are very friendly that why I am very happy in there. There are many thinks to do like go to shopping, has a different kinds of mall depends the weather you can go outdoor or indoor. There are many parks where you can make a roast or walk, run, walk with your dog, you can do whatever you want in there, but the best think in my city is the weather really it is very nice, is very  hot in the summer, but in the winter it is cold and we have a litter snow, the weather is the best think in my city because you can state in your home, you need to go out and  that why all the restaurant and night clubs are full.
Must the people make a grilled meat in their house and get to the pool or play something; the fact is making something together, that why I love my people.
 I think my city is very good and I can say is the better city of Mexico, my city is the one that pays taxes, and that more foreign inversion has throughout Mexico.
I´ve been in many place and cities and never anything like my town, now we are through hard times, but maybe in 1 year the war is over and my city back to the same.





1 comment:

  1. You and Juan both chose Monterrey - it must be a great place to live! I know there are some challenges now because of crime, but hopefully the situation will improve and people will be able to enjoy all of the positive aspects.

    Corrections:
    I mean the people are very friendly, which is why I am very happy there.

    However, the best thing in my city is the weather, which is very nice. It is very hot in the summer, but in the winter it is cold and we have a little snow.

    ReplyDelete