Wednesday 1 June 2011

10,000,000 Dlls

If I won 10 million dollars I don’t know what I can do, but I think I would open a company. Maybe I would give some money to my family and also keep it a litter, I would also open a seafood restaurant, when I grow up I want to have a string of them but need much money to open a seafood restaurant.  Maybe If I won that money also buy a beach house overlooking the sea. Buy some sports cars.  Buy a ranch with exotic animals like lions, zebras, elephants, and tiger’s. Travel around the world. think it would be a good investor


1 comment:

  1. Opening a seafood restaurant is an interesting idea...maybe you can open one in Calgary! There aren't many places to get good seafood here, probably because we're so far from the ocean.

    Corrections:
    I would also open a seafood restaurant; when I grow up I want to have a string of them, but need a lot of money to open a seafood restaurant.

    Maybe if I won that money, I'd also buy a beach house overlooking the sea, some sports cars, and a ranch with wild animals like lions, zebras, elephants and tigers.

    ReplyDelete