Wednesday 22 June 2011

How you like to travel?


I like to travel in car always in my country; I don´t like to travel in the public transportation, in my town have a lot of traffic but only at specific times,  but if you take the public transportation is very slow and dangerous; if you go early there is not traffic. I like the fly in the plane but only in the night: I don´t like to fly in whit sun; but as like to travel more is in boat; I like so much because is very relax, you can do everything you want in the boat, you have all  in there. For mi y is the best way to travel.

2 comments:

  1. I think you're missing a blog entry...where is the one about giving advice to your friend who is coming to Calgary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that Monterrey has a very popular Metro system. Is it safe to take that?

    Corrections:
    In my town there is a lot of traffic, but only at specific times.

    I like to travel by plane, but only at night; I don't like to travel when the sun is out.

    ReplyDelete